Job PurposeSupport the formulation of communication strategy and the annual communication plan; and conceptualise; plan; implement and monitor the assigned Business Unit/Segment/Product/Brand Propertys internal communications programmes with the objective of influencing the perceptions of targeted stakeholders and enhancing the relevant units and Nedbank’s image and reputation. Knowledge of the external communications environment would be beneficial.Job Responsibilities
- Analyze and report on all aspects of communications coverage and impact by managing; coordinating and ensuring effective implementation of measurement and tracking tools .
- Manage budgets in line with implementation plans by keeping a running budget indicating actuals vs budget to ensure effective budget management and reporting on budgetary position as per the communications plan.
- Meet relevant communications guidelines to fulfill the Nedbank brand and trademark policy.
- Develop and maintain effective professional relationships with essential internal and external collaborators and intermediaries in the communications value chain that enable the achievement of effective communications outcomes.
- Verbal and written engagement with internal and external stakeholders that promote the brand/CVP/EVP/product/service in support of the communications; marketing and business strategies and objectives.
- Apply knowledge and understanding of the business context to ensure credible and effective internal and external communication with stakeholders.
- Develop and/or assist the development of communications strategies across the applicable/relevant spectrum of communications disciplines including: reputation management; media; public relations; internal communications; brand marketing; advertising; marketing; digital; social media and new media and production of materials to deliver on business objectives.
- Apply integrated communications by using the relevant communications channels to enhance the communications mix and drive value.
- Apply knowledge of the communications field; industry and trends by providing advice; inputs and recommendations on business strategies; marketing initiatives and plans and campaigns .
- Knowledge and Understanding of the Nedbank Way.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc.).
Minimum Experience Level
- 3 years or more as a communications Specialist
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Diploma in Marketing, Communications
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Communication Strategies
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design skills
- Knowledge of the printing/publishing, broadcast, digital and social media industry practices and principles
- Ability to apply Integrated Marketing Communications by optimally applying the relevant communication
- Ability to apply creative acumen to written and visual concepts
- Experience in developing and implementing media/ advocacy and/or communication campaigns
- Ability to engage in a relevant and credible manner with internal and external stakeholders at various levels
- Knowledge and understanding of business and marketing strategies and applying this to communications
- Company/Division/Cluster/Business Unit specific business knowledge
- Building Partnerships
- Decision Making
- Quality Orientation
- Ability to work independently
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Chevron Intern – Associate Testing Technologist In RotterdamChevron CorporationRotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands
L&G Jobs – IT Delivery Manager In HoveLegal & GeneralHove, UK
2023 Internship – HR Intern DistellDistellStellenbosch
2023 Internship – Activity & Admin Intern EF International Language CampusesEF International Language CampusesCape Town
2023 Internship – Machine Learning Engineer SybrinSybrinJohannesburg
2023 Internship – Internal Sales Administrator Unique PersonnelUnique PersonnelBrakpan
2023 Internship – Internal Communications Manager NedbankNedbankJohannesburg
2023 Internship – Software Developer Intern DataTech RecruitmentDataTech RecruitmentCape Town
2023 Internship – Information Communication and Technology Sol Plaatje UniversitySol Plaatje UniversityKimberley
2023 Internship – Planning Sol Plaatje UniversitySol Plaatje UniversityKimberley